The climate change scare ends with this book!
“This book arms every citizen with a comprehensive dossier on just how science, economics, and politics have been distorted and corrupted in the name of saving the planet.” —Mark Levin
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change – Updated to include a new section on the Green New Deal!
Less freedom, more regulation, higher costs: Make no mistake: Those are the surefire consequences of the modern global warming campaign waged by political and cultural elites, who have long ago abandoned fact-based science for dramatic fearmongering in order to push increased central planning. The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change by Marc Morano gives a voice—backed by statistics, real-life stories and incontrovertible evidence—to the mil- lions of “deplorable” Americans skeptical about the multibillion-dollar “climate change” complex, whose claims have time and time again been proven wrong.
We think we know all about “climate change,” but did you know:
• The world is spending $1 billion per day to prevent global warming.
• A UN scientist has said that the oft-quoted “97% consensus” on global warming was pulled from thin air.
• Climate policies are crushing the world’s poor.
• The Paris Climate Accord would theoretically postpone “global warming” by four years—and cost $100 trillion.
• Climate change has been blamed for prostitution, bar-room brawls and airplane turbulence.
• Climate change activists say we should protect our kids—by not having them!
Meanwhile . . .
• Recent “hottest year” claims are based on statistically meaningless year-to-year differences
• Major hurricane landfalls in the United States have declined over the last 140 years
• F3 or larger tornadoes have been in decline since the 1970s
• Antarctica is actually gaining ice
• Carbon dioxide levels today are 10 times lower than in some past ice ages
• Much, much more in an enjoyable illustrated format packed with REAL science, not elite propaganda.
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change, softcover, 200 pages, updated 2018, #856