TBR is now offering a brand new anthology composed of about four dozen articles from recent years. Thanks to the efforts of the editorial staff, the breadth of the material covered is astounding.
Entitled: The Barnes Review in Review: 2008–2010, this 160-page compilation contains some of TBR’s most powerful articles on many periods in history and will make a perfect addition to your library or a gift for someone you know.
This amazing anthology includes articles on:
* The Nazi space program
* Why the Brits hated Joan of Arc
* Did Hitler have an A-bomb?
* New facts about ante-bellum slavery
* The Bush Ghost of Africa—Paul von Leetow Vorbeck
* 28 problems with the holocaust
* Willis Carto & the far right
* The real legacy of Martin Luther
* Woodrow Wilson & the theft of Palestine
* The strange death of George Patton
* The true story of WWII’s dambusters
* Arminius versus the Romans
* Real Civil War death camp
* Black blizzards of the dustbowl
* The sinking of the Royal Oak
* A Prussian in the Rebel cavalry
* America’s great Indian race wars
* The traitors behind Germany’s defeat
* Abraham Lincoln’s police state
* When Egypt discovered America
* Forgotten riders of the Revolution
* Templars in North America in the 1300s
* The Stuttgart atrocity
* Who’s in WWII’s mass graves?
* Death of JFK’s mystery mistress
* Neanderthal DNA: The true story
* Antony & Cleopatra
* The treasure of the Goths
* Poland’s censored holocaust
* The Nebra Sky Disk
* New revelations about Rudolf Hess
* Real-life Zorro an Irishman
* Eyewitness to Nagasaki holocaust
* Why “they” hate this Auschwitz book
Cases of this item are available for distributors. Serious inquiries please call 202-547-5586 if you would like to help TBR distribute large quantities.
Quality color cover, perfect bound, 160 pages, four dozen different articles
Qty Discounts Call for ordering.1: $15.00 2–9: $13.00 10–19: $12.00 20+: $10.00