Auschwitz Lies: Legends, Lies, and Prejudices on the Holocaust
By Germar Rudolf and Carlo Mattogno. A collection of essays exposing the most ridiculous—but often-quoted—lies and distortions about the holocaust.
* French biochemist G. Wellers exposed the Leuchter Report as “fallacious” — he exposed only his own grotesque incompetence.
* “Polish researcher Prof. J. Markiewicz proved with analysis that Zyklon B was used in the gas chambers of Auschwitz” — Markiewicz fabricated his results.
* “Chemist Dr. Richard Green showed that the revisionists’ chemical arguments are flawed” — Green actually had to admit that the revisionists are right.
* “Prof. Zimmerman proved that the crematories in Auschwitz could cremate all victims of the claimed mass murder.” — as an accountant, Zimmerman proved only his lack of knowledge.
* “Profs. M. Shermer and A. Grobman refuted the entire array of revisionist arguments” — they merely covered a tiny fraction of revisionist arguments, and botched their attempt at refutation.
* “Keren, McCarthy, and Mazal found the ‘Holes of Death’ proving the existence of the Auschwitz gas chambers” — they twisted evidence to support their case and suppressed facts refuting it.
These and other untruths are treated in this book and exposed for what they really are: political lies created to ostracize dissident historians and to keep the entire western world in merciless Holocaust servitude.
Holocaust Handbooks, Volume 18, slightly revised 2nd edition; 404 pp. pb, 6″×9″, b/w ill., bibl., index