2019 TBR SUPER NEW YEAR SUBSCRIPTION DEAL (USA ONLY)
TWELVE GORGEOUS COLLECTOR’S ISSUES OF TBR HISTORY MAGAZINE FOR JUST $56 . . . PLUS YOU GET A FREE ONE-YEAR U.S.A. TBR SUBSCRIPTION!
That’s right . . . start the New Year off right by ordering this amazing 12-issue collection of illustrated issues from THE BARNES REVIEW history magazine—900 pages of fascinating, uncensored, politically incorrect history—for just $56 and we’ll throw in FREE a ONE-YEAR subscription to THE BARNES REVIEW history magazine.
This incredible subscription package is valued at $176, but is yours for the incredibly low NEW YEAR PRICE of just $56 inside the U.S.A. The package includes all six new issues of TBR as they are published in 2019 plus 12 back issues including all the issues from 2018!
Order now online or call us toll free at 877-773-9077, Mon.-Thu. 9-5 ET, to charge your purchase. You may send your written request with check or money order to TBR, 16000 Trade Zone Avenue, Unit 406, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774.
YOUR FREE GIFT ISSUES INCLUDE . . .
• November/December 2010—Francis Drake’s mystery voyage to the West Coast
• March/April 2012—The enigmatic Hittites
• November/December 2012—A War of 1812 retrospective, its true causes and result
• March/April 2013—The tale of the lone survivor of George Custer’s last stand
• November/December 2015—Emperor Maximilian and the interventionist disaster in Mexico
• May/June 2016—An eyewitness to the Bolshevik slaughter of 1917 and 1918 speaks
PLUS SIX MORE ISSUES—EDITOR’S CHOICE. (TBR reserves the right to substitute should we run out of any particular issue.—Ed)
• January/February 2018—The secret banking cabal that started and prolonged World War I
• March/April 2018—The chemistry of Auschwitz and the homicidal gas chambers
• May/June 2018—The saga of Leni Riefenstahl
• July/August 2018—A tribute to Dr. Harry Elmer Barnes, the great Revisionist scholar
• September/October 2018—An examination of the many “other holocausts,” real and imagined
• November/December 2018—Fascism, the child of World War I, and Mussolini’s experiences in the Great War